Sunday, August 12, 2012

Whole Brain Teaching Social Media Intern!!!!!

WOW!  I have been selected as a Whole Brain Teaching Social Media Intern!  I am so honored to have been selected! lNever in a million years did I think they would select me! My goal, along with my 6 team mates, is to increase the number of views and subscribers on the WBT Webcast channel and the number of pins on the Pinterest board. I am very honored to have been chosen! If you haven't looked into this, you are really missing out! 
http://www.powerteachers.net/Whole-Brain-Teching/Goodies/Whole-Brain-Teachers-of-America.html

I am so looking forward to sharing all that I learn with all of my faithful followers!

This is my life as I know it right now.....

Laurie

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I didn't know anyone had been assigned yet. Congratulations!

    I'm so new to WBT I didn't even apply.

    I'm your newest follower.

    Mrs.D Reading with Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's awesome that you love WBT! I've been using the classroom rules and it's really helped having the hand motions to remind them what they need to do. I also use the attention getter "Class? Yes?" They love it! So I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for more information!
    Shibahn
    www.landoflearning.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Everyone,
    I am a former 1st grade teacher and am selling tons of teaching resources and books on my amazon store suitable for K-2! Check it out if you are interested!

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_6?ie=UTF8&asin=0590643762&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=A1WU61CGOMI6CP

    Thanks,
    Julie :)

    ReplyDelete