Friday, July 29, 2011

New School Year Resolutions Linky Party

I think as teachers we all make "New School Year Resolutions". I'm forever saying "Next year, I'm doing this different". or "Seriously....What was I thinking????? Next year, I'm not doing this at all!" Ha! Ha! But My School Year Resolutions are always ongoing. I'm always looking for a better way to do just about anything! That's one reason I LOVE stalking teacher blogs!

Stop on over at:

Clutter-Free Classroom

to read other great Blogger's resolutions and maybe post some of your own!

To start it off......I am going to hopefully:

1. Successfully incorporate all of the wonderful ideas I received from the Debbie Diller's Math Work Stations book study this summer. (Anchor Charts, I Can charts, etc.)

2. Revamp my Daily 5 and Cafe Literacy Work Stations with Anchor Carts and I Can Charts.

3. Incorporate more writing activities in my Work Stations and lessons.

4. Remain positive and encourage positive attitudes.

I will add more as I think of them....it could go into the hundreds! Ha! Ha!


This is my life as I know it right now....

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment